The next couple of weeks present a preposterous plethora of performances:
- 10/22: Palisades Symphony at Pali High. 7:30pm. Free. Brahms “Academic Festival Overture,” Tchiakovsky violin concerto, Dvorak “New World Symphony,”
- 10/24: Jonathon Grasse’s Native Plant Society at Cal State Dominguez Hills. 7:30pm.
- 10/26: Jack Curtis Dubowsky Ensemble. Live score to “The Phantom Carriage” at the Santa Monica Public Library. 7pm. Free.
- 10/28: Vicente Chamber Orchestra. First Presbyterian Church of Santa Monica. 4pm. All Mozart program.
- 10/28: Scott Heustis All Stars, with Vinny Golia and Bert Karl. The Wine Bar, Long Beach. 9pm.
- 10/30: Jack Curtis Dubowsky Ensemble. Live score to “The Phantom Carriage” at the Art Theater, Long Beach. 8pm.
- 11/5: Klang Association at the Eagle Rock Center for the Arts. 7pm.
Hope to see you there!
Also, I turned in my manuscript, so this will actually be a thing around next May.