The new music series I’ve been organizing at my workplace, with Daniel Rothman‘s help, continues! We have booked the first half of the year, with some great folks queued up for the second half and maybe a bonus show or two to be added.
- Jan. 18: Emily Hay & Steuart Liebig
- Feb. 15: West Coast Chamber Jazz Trio (Andrea Centazzo, Ellen Burr, and myself)
- Mar. 15: Michael Pisaro
- Apr. 19: Bonnie Barnett with Dan Clucas (trumpet), Richard Wood (alto saxophone), Hal Onserud (bass), and Garth Powell (drums)
- May 17: Harry Partch films, instrument demonstrations, and a performance by John Schneider
- June 7: Southland Ensemble plays Pauline Oliveros.